The Benefits of Ceremonial-Grade Cacao
When approached with intention, KAKAO can assist you in coming out of the head and into the heart. It helps your body and mind become more receptive and open to all forms of meditation, contemplation, introspection, intimate connection and, our personal favorite, creativity! Working with cacao ceremonially can aid us in powerfully accessing our emotional body, which is something we humans often neglect.
One of the most beautiful things about KAKAO is that it partners well with just about anything; dancing, singing, writing, journaling, time in nature , connecting with a friend or romantic partner, or simply setting your intention and coming into your heart before any experience.
You can drink KAKAO daily as a ritual in your own personal ‘cacao ceremony’ or whenever it calls you. Cacao's powerful yet sweet and loving energy can assist with healing a wounded heart, opening up the heart, releasing blocked and/or stuck emotions, vulnerable heart-felt expression, accessing our strength of heart, inner child work, expressing ourselves honestly and authentically, and receiving creative inspiration.
Most people find KAKAO to be grounding, warming and clarifying.
Whole cacao beans contain many compounds that are known for eliciting the sensations of bliss, euphoria, love and sensuality. Primary effects include:
- Improved mood
- Enhanced creativity
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Prolonged focus
- More energy (without the jitters or the crash)
- Relief from the effects of stress
- Relaxation (a calming of the nervous system)
- Easier access to emotions and feelings
- Deepened meditations and inner-work
- Euphoric connection to self, others, and nature
- An open and receptive heart
- Increased confidence in communication
- Feelings of bliss and connection
- Increased blood circulation and digestion